Damaged / defective products
If you believe your product is faulty, please get in touch and we will be happy to investigate this. Faulty goods are deemed as operational or manufacturing faults with equipment such as plating machines, polishing machines, and plating leads.
It does not cover the following: damage resulting from the incorrect use of equipment; damage as a result of incorrect maintenance of either chemicals or equipment; damage to chemicals due to incorrect storage, incorrect use, or incorrect practices; damage to chemicals or equipment due to the use of faulty products not supplied by us, and/or products that we have advised are unsuitable e.g. damage to chemicals due to defective anodes purchased elsewhere/incorrect anode type.
Standard no-fault returns
- Goods can only be returned up to 14 working days beginning the day after delivery.
- Products are returned at your own cost and must be unused and undamaged in their original sealed packaging.
- The goods remain your responsibility until the goods have been received on Gold Solutions Plating’s premises. Please consider using a trackable shipping service as we cannot guarantee we will receive your returned item if it gets lost in the post. We cannot be held responsible for any missing returns or goods whilst in transit.
- Goods must be returned in full quantities. We cannot offer any partial refunds. This applies for e.g. with kit packages – we will not refund individual components of a kit.
- Where provided, any instruction booklets/sheets must be included with your return.
- Refunds do not include initial delivery charges/any surcharges incurred for international customers who paid by bank transfer.
- Once the goods have been received they will undergo a review, we inspect all equipment and test any returned solutions. Once cleared and a refund is accepted, you will receive a refund on the cost of the purchase price, excluding initial shipping costs. We do not accept returns that are found to have been used, altered, or damaged and these may be returned to you and/or a refund will not be granted.
- Your refund will be processed via the payment method that was used to complete the original purchase. We will notify you via email once your return has been accepted and processed.
- Gold Solutions Plating will aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt of the return.
Making Changes to Your Order / Cancelling an Order
If you would like to make a change to your order - perhaps you've forgotten to add a certain product to your order, maybe you've selected the wrong bottle size when ordering solutions - please let us know as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate changes to your order but will be unable to make changes once the order has been packed/dispatched. Some orders may be dispatched the same day as the order is placed, so please do not delay in contacting us to request a change.
If you would like to cancel your order, please let us know immediately. Once orders have been dispatched, cancellation will not be possible and you will need to follow our returns procedure if you do not wish to keep the goods once they arrive. Some orders may be dispatched the same day as the order is placed, so please do not delay in contacting us to request a cancellation.