How can we help you?
We are proud of our products and customer service is at the heart of all that we do. We know that the customer experience, word of mouth and a friendly, approachable team that listens to you and answers your questions really counts! We want to guarantee your continued custom and have a vested interest in ensuring that your work is successful and that you are happy each step of the way. We recognise that not everyone will require our input, but it certainly never hurts to have us on hand if questions arise!
Therefore, we have created a comprehensive 5-point Package of Support available to all our customers. Whether your projects are technically straightforward or advanced, whether you are a beginner or experienced, we tailor our support to meet your needs. And the best bit is, we do not charge for this additional service, it is all included in the price of your kit*.
After you have received your kit and manual and have completed the thirty-minute step by step tutorial, you will be well on the way to plating most metal items with ease. You will also receive:
- Ongoing support, guidance, and tuition via phone (UK only) and/or video-call* (worldwide) on individual projects that you may request assistance with – we promise a quick and efficient response to your query and there is no limit to the amount of times that we will provide input.
- Technical support via email with no limit to the amount of times we will provide input.
- If necessary, we will research the best way for you to go about more technically advanced projects – if we have never encountered something similar, we will do our best to find out. Let us put our creative minds to the test!
- We will inspect items that you wish to plate – just pop a sample in the post or send us a photo – so that we can inform you on the best course of action/method required.
- We will advise on additional, prospective projects that you are considering so that you are fully equipped for the job.
What do our customers have to say?
I find the services from Paul and the team all amazingly helpful. Paul spend over an hour talking through plating issues I was having and armed me with the correct professional solutions.
I would recommend their service and aftercare to anyone thinking of buying from them now or in the future.
I frequently use Gold Solutions Plating for all my supplies and equipment. They offer cost-effective prices with quick delivery. Their aftercare support is invaluable.
We purchased the machines and chemicals from Gold Solutions Plating and believe that it was the best choice we ever made. Starting a new business is always daunting, wanting support from the get-go. Paul has tremendous knowledge and explains everything brilliantly. Very happy with the equipment and technical support and look forward to growing with his guidance.
So, go ahead, take advantage of our many years of expertise and welcome to the wonderful world of plating!
*Available with pre-packaged or bespoke kits with a value of £269.00 or above. T&CS apply.
* Video-call tuition includes a 4-hour 1-1 session when purchasing a kit from our G.S.P Prodigy Range, or a bespoke set-up with a value of £899.50 and above. Video tuition with kits below £899.50 is limited to general advice and consultation time of up to 15 minutes.